The veterinary resources featured on this page provide useful information to pet owners on a variety of topics related to veterinary medicine and pet health care.
- Keep Your Cat Away from These Household Items
- Cat Owner's Guide — Caring for Your New Kitten
- Senior Cat Care Guide
- Introducing Your New Cat to Other Household Cats
- Getting Your Cat into a Pet Carrier
- Cat Behavior — Inappropriate Scratching and Biting
- Importance of Feline Preventive Care
- The Subtle Signs of Feline Illness
- Decreasing the Stress of Veterinary Visits for Your Cat
Humane Societies and Animal Rescue Organizations
- American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (National Organization)
- Best Friends Animal Sanctuary (National Organization)
- Buddy Dog Humane Society, Inc. (Boston Area Organization)
- Phinney's Friends (Boston Based Organization)
- The Humane Society of the United States (National Organization)
Pet Safety Tips
Cats & Carriers—Friends not Foes
This video outlines five simple steps to turn a stressful travel experience into a routine and calm journey for your cat.
Tips for Taking Your Cat to the Veterinarian
Regular vet visits can improve your cat's quality of life and keep your feline healthy and happy. Ilona Rodan, DVM, Dipl. ABVP, Feline Practice, offers expert advice on this popular topic.